Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Lets try not to panic

Author Topic: Lets try not to panic
USSdefiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I want to say this early so no one panics when the first episode of enterprise airs. Remember the first episode of TNG? There were MANY thing that they did in that episode that never happened again because they decided to change it. Deanna and Will could communicate in words telepathically, later it was mentioned that Deanna couldn't do that with a non-empath. We accepted that because it was the first episode and we knew that they wanted to change some things. Also, it looked like EVERYTHING on the ship was recorded in early TNG but later, stuff happened on the ship where a recording could have helped a HELL OF A LOT but the recording technology was never mentioned again. Again, we accepted this because it was the first episode.... I just want to say to everyone that we really should not panic when the first episode of enterprise airs because there is a good chance that they will change some stuff after the first episode and that we will accept it a year from then. Personally, I will try to watch the first episode with a slight vulcan point of view so I dont get too excited about cirtain things, or too pisted about cirtain things considering the chance that it will be changed.
IP: Logged
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brandon, read the other threads. It appears I'm the only one who's panicking.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're not alone, I'm right there with you Monkey

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. That's why I love you, Red.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i could never understand why one would actually panic and be stressed over this.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

I guess you just never will, Wes.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, an Admiral, Red or not, with a Monkey on his back....
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, I think it would be funnier if it were a captain and a kangaroo.

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or even just Captain Kangaroo.

What are we talking about?

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps