Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Plausible and Interesting Explaination of Enterprise...

Author Topic: Plausible and Interesting Explaination of Enterprise...
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Temporal Cold War, eh? READ!:
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/002586.html

This idea, I actually REALLY like. It could explain all the oddness of Enterprise so far, what with it being ahead of it's time. In a combination of B5's grand arc and "Yesterday's Enterprise" dramatic sacrifice, this would really cool.

If only B&B weren't running the show...

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000052
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000055

Adam: You're reading the wrong forums

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To expect one to read though the dozens of repetitive threads and posts in this forums is illogical. =P

Anyways, these ideas may be similar, but they're also taking the discussion farther than has happened here.

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erk... Like someone said in the TrekBBS thread, why can't we just have a prequel show without changing the history?
Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because that might require....continuity (gasp!)

--------------------
"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It?s us. Only us."
Rorschach

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kelso sez: "No offense to your theory, but I sincerely hope that it is dead wrong."

I really hope so too.

Comon guys, ROMULAN WAR. That isn't too much to ask, is it? And yes, thought provoking plots, and eppies. "Duet", "Chain of Command", "In The Pale Moonlight", "The Inner Light", "The Visitor", etc. etc. etc.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps