Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Shiplist, anyone?

Author Topic: Shiplist, anyone?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err... does anyone have a ridiculously complete starship list (i.e. with a lot of fandom ships) available?

Just asking

------------------
To know a thing well, know its limits. Only when pushed beyond its tolerances will true nature be seen.
The Amtal Rule (Dune)
---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in the mail.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here please, I've asked before, but *pouts* I seem to have been ignored.....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masao asked me to compile a list of most of the UESN ships of the Earth-Romulan War for his Starfleet Museum. I'm putting the finishing touches on it now. It doesn't have all of the older ships, but just the warship designs that he features on his page. Still, that's about 150 ships.

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...there's my J-Project, which has a few fandom ships & designs in it, a lot of names stolen from places, & isn't even CLOSE to complete. (I think I'm at about 24% done)

------------------
"You just push off....and the falling sort of happens on its own." ---Dave Titus

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shik, great list. Some hilarious names though. Who gave you the idea to name a Nebula after that crazy fish. Any Idea how that would look onscreen? ;-))

------------------
RIMMER [as Ace]: "Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've fallen very behind in posting my Pocket Books Trek Books ship lists, because I've been reading a lot of non-trek lately and dealing with my fiancee's spinal surgery. I'll get back on track eventually, but... don't hold yer breath.

The old posts for the TOS and the first 20-some TNG books are still here somewhere, though.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps