Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Sovereign torpedo launchers (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sovereign torpedo launchers
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I don't have the time to go around checking and changing all file names for spelling mistakes... =P

The link works, that's all that matters.

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Excalibur
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From all of the schematics, models, screenshots and filming model pics i have seen, the sovereign has 1 torpedo launcher just above the captain's yacht (John Eaves had to recess the windov of it so that it would fit behind the torp launcher), two underneath the main nav. deflector with a tractor beam, and two at the lower half of the aft cutout with another tractor.

So, 1+2+2

------------------
"Walk softly and carry a big stick"-Theodore Roosevelt

IP: Logged
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough cough*

(all pictures will appear in a new window)
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
pic 6
pic 7
pic 8

You might want to look at these too:

It seems there is a torpedo launcher ABOVE the main shuttlebay.

------------------
"I laugh at the face of danger,
then I run away and hide."

- Xander from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this is f*cked up. But I think I know where the FX guys made a mistake. Above the shuttlebay, ahead of the shuttlebay control room, there are 3 airlocks. One to starboard, one to port, one to the stern. It appears the FX guys mistook this stern airlock for a torpedo launcher. That, or they stuck a launcher inside the shuttlebay control room (which would make them look even stupider)

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps