Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Looking for non-canon ships

Author Topic: Looking for non-canon ships
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of any sites which feature pictures of all the LUG and FASA starships? I've been looking for some new areas to go in my Movie era designs, but I'm running out of ideas...

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a guy by the name of Identity Crisis whose posted a link to his page over on the TNO forums, (I believe I remember him from the old Forums - my memory sux, tho) and he posted a LUG version of the Niagra Class there earlier. Hopefully he'll be posting more.. at least until I get my copy of the LUG book "The Price of Freedom" which is the one with all these ships in it.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have his page bookmarked...but that seems to have flown the coop. I'm sure he'll be around, though, and you can get it directly from the source.

------------------
"I'll be the sky above the Ganges
I'll be the vast and stormy sea.
I'll be the lights that guide you inward.
I'll be the visions you will see."
--
R.E.M.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IdCrisis was one of the most prolific posters in the early days of the forums, but isn't around much any more. (You see, one time he had the audacity to offer an opinion...but, that's a story for another day.)

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Megatron: "As you should know by now, Megatron is very hard to kill!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can still remember my earliest days of lurking at the UP Forum and wondering who this "IDCrisis" was, and why he was always insulting people... :-)

Oh, and the "opinion" he offered was on Usenet and was basically that Utopia Planitia II was crap, so everyone at the Forums pretty much "ran him out of town" for it. But he eventually came back, and he hasn't been much trouble since... ;-)

------------------
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of UP2, when will it be updated?
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's LUG? I know a couple fo sites that probably have most of the ships, but they're somehwere in the 150 links I have tolook through this summer.
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUG is one of those wacky companies that makes one of those wacky RPGs.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Wildrider: "These guys better have some energon for us!"
Dead End: "Or what?"
Wildrider: "Or...I'll think of something!"

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they have a web site?

------------------
Risk is our business! That's what this starship is all about....that's why we're aboard her!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Unicorn Games's site is www.lastunicorngames.com (imagine that!)

However, they have been VERY slow getting out new info. The site _I_ get my news from is TrekRPGNet
(www.trekrpg.net), which also has fan contributions, a rumor page, etc.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Identity Crisis
Defender of the Non-Canon
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Identity Crisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My site is at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/4173/intro.html#top

At the moment, I only have the LUG Niagara scanned, but I hope to do the Apollo, Merced, Rigel and Deneva sometime this week. My site also has quite a few fandom and FASA ships as well.

Enjoy.

Oh, and if you want opinions, I've got loads to spare...

------------------
-->Identity Crisis<--

CaptSershek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is also another site, it is called THE STARSHIP ENCYCLOPEDIA at http://www.pacificnet.net/~filmman/starships/index2.html.
It's a good site and I was told by him he should be updating within a month or so. I hope this helps.

------------------
Remember when we used to be explorers? - Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

IP: Logged
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

Yes, that's the place I was thinking of.
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

Remember, the movie era has the coolest ships (excluding the Oberth, of course).

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.