Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Officers' Lounge.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nominee for "Most forum-enriching thread ever" award...

Author Topic: Nominee for "Most forum-enriching thread ever" award...
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What does Kvass� look like, and most importantly, taste like? The netsites that comment on it aren't that forthcoming...

I'm kind of a foodbuff and like to try everything there is except swedish, fermented herring (yeah, yeah, laugh it up, have a good one) and the russo-baltic cuisine is pretty unknown to me.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nominee for "Most thread-enriching reply ever" award...

1). No idea what it looks like.
2). Taste is a subjective term.
3). Try it and know the answers you seek.
4). I predict the Gods of Flare shall move this thread soon. It is written in the holy texts.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quick, nerds! Cover your ears and loudly chant FASA ship classifications until this thread is moved! Otherwise, you risk deadly contamination by the syndromes "real life," "social interaction," and "sense of humour!"

I just pray to God I warned you in time.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Real life? Social interaction? Sense of humour? Nah. None of the above. What are you talking about? You won't find those above the community section. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm terribly sorry, I accidentally had two browsers open, one with the "Starships...", one with OL and I CLICKED THE WRONG ONE!!!

If someone could move this thread everything would be peachy...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

*tries to put pin back in grenade*

mutter-mutter-goddamn rookie fuckup-mutter...

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps