Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » My Starship List (Page 7)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: My Starship List
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!

Hehe.

Speaking of which, how did my thing get to say 'Senior Member' so fast? Does someone here like me or something?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. You're just posting like a crazy man. Calm down. Charles won't delete your account if you go more than 3 minutes without posting.

BTW, as a senior member, you're allowed to change that "Senior Member" to one of those neat little sayings that the cool people (like me) have. Ask one of the admins (that's TSN, Daryus, or Krenim) and they'll be more than happy to tell you to fuck off.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be a newbie, but I've been reading the forums since late 1999. I've been here for everything. I'm proud to be one!

--Marshal Maximilian Veers
Father of Zev
Proud former general

--------------------
Meh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zev? As in Lexx Zev (sic Xev)?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Zev, as in character from the Star Wars universe.

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Frank's an admin, too. And I'm not sure why I even need to mention that CC is...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about Frank. And Jubes

And I didn't mention CC, because I imagine he has too much time running the universe to worry about pifling things like changing status lines. The rest of you admins do bog all work, and it's high time you payed for your keep. Lazy fuckers.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update:

I've added the Transport Container NCC-4000 from TWOK, and the Galaxy-class NCC-70564 (Name unknown until we can figure out what it is) from the DS9 Calender.

What episodes of DS9 showed Galaxies docked at the the station, and could any of these be our mystery ship?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder when I will finally become a "senior member". But do I really want to? Senior sounds like I'm one foot in the grave! No, but seriously, I've been around since Flare started although I only joined in late 1999.
How someone can become a senior member in roughly one month is a mystery to me.
Well, not really, if 95% of your posts contain useless gibberish, then it's no wonder at all.
Anyway, don't smeggin' get this wrong!

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I would be grateful if someone could tell me why the hell I'm a 'Junior Member' for God sakes!! I've got nearly 200 posts, but haven't been assigned even 'regular' member status yet. So what's that about??

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God knows (CC ?)

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Just read the "What You Leave Behind" novel again and found an interesting detail. On the bottom of page 84, it says Admiral Ross's flagship is the Starship Farragut. The Excelsior-class, perhaps?
And I just watched "Relics," and Picard says, upon being asked if he was familiar with the Constitution class, that "there is a Constitution in the Fleet Museum. He didn't say it was the only one left. Maybe he never heard or was on the Republic from "Valiant."
(By the way, I didn't know anywhere else to put this stuff, so I put it here.)

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe he never heard or was on the Republic from "Valiant."

Or maybe the Republic isn't a Connie.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Except the writer of the episode said he intended it to be the Connie.

I think there's only one left in it's original configuration. Not Refitted. We know there are other Connies still around because there were three at Wolf 359 (one refit and two prototypes) and there were at least three in service during the dominion War. (The sans-engineering-hull model in the DS9 technical manual, and from the same book, the U.S.S. Curry NCC-45617 and the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-73602, the latter two being Excelsior/Constitution-class and Intrepid/Constitution-class vessels, respectively.)

--------------------

Veers
You first
Member # 661

There's also the USS Nelson in the WYLB novel, a few pages later. Interesting. They must've been named in the script. Novels are based on the screenplays.

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps