Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » "Generations" ending... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Generations" ending...
Kosa
Member # 650

- posted      Profile for Kosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have the DVD and here you go. If want a different angle or part of the shot just tell me so. Im at you guys disposal I could probably do a higher res to if you wanted it.

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: Kosa ]

--------------------
More human than human -Blade Runner

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kosa, yes, we would like to see higher-res shots, and also of the shuttle-rescue and the fleet departure, if you have the time! (tries unsuccesfully to stop drooling)

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Kosa
Member # 650

- posted      Profile for Kosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill get to work

oh and i had a quick look at your site and it seems to have quite a large database of ship pics. Ill have more of a look sometime

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't need more shots of the Oberth. We already know about that. What we need is the Miranda.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The image I posted at the beginning of this thread seems to have more light on the Oberth. Is there any chance of getting a shot off the DVD like that?
Kosa
Member # 650

Okay here's a quick attempt at finding a lighter part of the Oberth. Ill do better if needed but ive been spending most of the time (when doing this)on trying to make a readable shot of the Miranda's regristration

Heres a pic of the rearend of the Miranda

And here's a shot of the front and as you can see its quite difficult to get the reg. Ive been trying numerous Paintshop Pro techniques on different frames to try to get it and havent been able to so far. I will post it when ive got one.

--------------------

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Kosa, as you've probably seen I'd tried as well. But I just don't think there's enough information there to get any clear image of such fine details like the registry number. But with DVD hope lets hope you're successful at getting at least some clues...

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well. I guess that Oberth just won't be readable. I guess we'll have to accept on faith that it really was the NCC-20000, as has been said. Thanks for trying, anyway...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps