Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The class of the Cochrane is...

Author Topic: The class of the Cochrane is...
colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a.) Class 2 "Night"
b.) Type 9 (Class 9) Encyclopedia
c.) Type 12 (Class 12) Rick Sternbach in recent interview, TrekToday

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the Cochrane was Oberth-class...

:-)

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think targetemployee means the shuttle Cochrane. If so, I haven't a clue..... :-)

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I know what he meant...
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've treated the "Class 2 shuttle" term as more of a general designation for the size of the shuttlecraft. The Type-9 (Cochrane), the Type-8, and the Type-6 (from TNG) are all about the same size, therefore they'd all be designated Class 2 shuttles. (That would also explain the old term "Class 2 Claustrophobia," considering that the Cochrane-type shuttle is a very new design, and wouldn't have been used when Torres & Paris and the others were in the Academy.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps