Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise/Akira (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Enterprise/Akira
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what we've determined of the structure, the ships won't look similar at other angles.

Also, the sort of people who've never seen the Akira before also wouldn't care if they look similar.

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reginald Barclay:
I get the feeling that even if Berman or Eaves said "Yes, we just modified the Akira a little," some people here would still say it doesn't resemble the Akira.

Let me be clear: I think the Enterprise does resemble the Akira. My point is that such a resemblance is both irrelevant and not out of place. That is why I mention features found in other classes; because none of these features are unique, they can't be used to say "Only the Akira had that feature, so it's wrong for the Enterprise to."

One would have to be blind to think that the ship doesn't look a lot like the Akira from above.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.