Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » A detailed Shiplist (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A detailed Shiplist
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hey! They took out the word I used after "sorry bunch of...!" Oh well, you're best not knowing..."

By "they", did you mean the board software?

Interesting. I never knew we had censorship stuff here. And I really should know these things.

Donkey fucking cock master.

Shit eating cunt eater.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently we don't. So what took your naughty word out, because I'm sure I used the worst of them. Apart from "Foreigner", and, worse, "Canadian".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Psy!

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I put it there,and somehow, in the transfer, it got taken out. I don't know how.

(An ordinary user of Flare Sci-Fi Forums. Sitting at his computer, posting messages. But what he didn't know was that he was typing his way directly into...The Twilight Zone)

--------------------
Meh

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What was this 'DS9' calender? Was it like SotL?

Yes.

quote:
Did it have computer imagery of models, or screnshots, or what?

CGIs AFAIK.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Oh wait, I figured it out. I put the word in brackets! Here, I'll try it again:

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Ha! It worked! They do take out any word you put in brackets!

--------------------
Meh

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Are you sure, you (horse raping goat fucker)?

Ha! He can't see that! I rule.

Or do you mean pointy or square brackets? They're used for HTML and UBB code, which is why stuff in them isn't visible.

--------------------

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Um, the pointy arrow like ones. There by the "M" on the keyboard, above the space bar. You'll be glad you can't see this, you .

--------------------
Meh

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
Um, the pointy arrow like ones. There by the "M" on the keyboard, above the space bar. You'll be glad you can't see this, you .

*looksintosourcecode*

quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
Um, the pointy arrow like ones. There by the "M" on the keyboard, above the space bar. You'll be glad you can't see this, you fucking retard.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knock it off, 'Marshal.'

Spikey: Was the calender done by Foundation Imaging or what/who?

Where again is the NCC from?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heah..

and over heah..

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

I'm starting a new thread for this:
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=001328

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps