Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Very Cool Pics (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Very Cool Pics
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just found a web site with awesome starship pictures:
Starship Pictures

If this doesn't work, then I'll make another link.

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

OK, it did work. Enjoy the pictures. I wish they were really from "Sacrifice of Angels," but you can only wish.

--------------------
Meh

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. There's even a Cheyenne. I think I'll use this for my desktop.

Hey, but only the first page loads. The others all have little red X's.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Looking at my printed out pages, I see at least 9 Intrepids, 4 Sovereigns, 3 Yeagers, 4 Defiants, 4 Galaxies, and many others. It's a dream come true.
(Send this to the producers,somebody, and beg them to make a TV Movie and put this scene in it until they can't stand it and make one.)
Oh, I've seen the other page before, it's Romulan ships and such. No more Starfleet ones.

--------------------
Meh

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are even some rarer ones in there too. Like Sydneys, Apollos, New-Orleanses, Olympics, Peregrines, Constellations, and (**cue angelic choir**) Ambassadors.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when do we have a design for the Apollo class?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

The Apollo is that Vulcan design, the T'Pau type.

Wait. I'll correct myself before I start an argument. That is what I, and many others, believe. This is based on the T'Pau's entry in the Encyclopedia's shiplist, which lists its class as Apollo.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good move.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: Reverend ]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of these days, one of us will finally unearth a photo of the U.S.S. Gage model from the unused "Emissary" footage. We will all then bow down to that as-yet unknown person and kiss his/her feet. We will all then accept this model as the official Apollo Class starship, although it was not canonically seen in the episode. There will no longer be any question as to the existence of the Apollo class, or if the Vulcan ship T'pau was of that class.

This is the Word of Dukhat.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: Dukhat ]

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say, can anyone put some links in for pictures from the second and third (and forth?) pages that you might have downloaded please as when I go to the pages, the pictures don't load.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

I'll try,akb1979. For those of you who don't see teh T'Pau design, it's in the second pic, to the top right of the big Defiant, to the left of the Oberth. I see some Steamrunners and Centaurs and New Orleans class ships there, too.
Now, there's a ship at the top of the page, above the big Akira. It's on top of an Intrepid and above a Galaxy. It has a blue deflector.I think it's an Ambassador. FYI, it was in "Call to Arms." Or, it's an Excelsior.

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Sorry. Couldn't get any more links. All the pictures on the site are X's.
Who knows why Okuda put the T'Pau on a STARFLEET ship list. The Vico was there, I admit, but why not things like the Santa Maria, the Shiku Maru, the Artemis, the Odin, or the Milan? Those were Federation ships, too!

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Sorry. Couldn't get any more links. All the pictures on the site are X's.
Who knows why Okuda put the T'Pau on a STARFLEET ship list. The Vico was there, I admit, but why not things like the Santa Maria, the Shiku Maru, the Artemis, the Odin, or the Milan? Those were Federation ships, too!

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Curses! A double post!

--------------------
Meh

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've talked to the guy who made those pictures before in some online discussions. He has his own website Star Trek: Utopia. It hasn't been updated in awhile, but there are a few additional nice pics. It's on Geocities, so you'll have to cut and paste. The URL is "http://www.geocities.com/area51/Dimension/8041/". Make sure you select the "no frames" option on the main page. To get to the art faster, use "http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8041/art.html".

Check out the Enterprise-E getting the crap kicked out of it by the Defiant at "http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8041/defiant/ente/defvsee.jpg".

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps