Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Daedalus???

Author Topic: Daedalus???
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I live in a country not too blessed with star trek, I have to ask you, is this starshipmodel in the background the possible daedalus?
http://stardock.hispeed.com/startrek/pics/prodigal_daughter/09.JPG

Does anyone have a better screencap?

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Wes
is still alive.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep.
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He, he, "yep"? That, I assume, is to the first question and not the second or both, since you would then promptly already have posted a better 'cap, right Wes?

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whoops*

So THAT's where Stardock Alpha got to! I thought it had gone offline. . . bloody Simplenet. Must update my links page, they were an invaluable resource in putting my webpage together.

*looks*

. . . and there's a lot more too. Must add & update. Nice one, Pineychops. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I just got a kick out of Bashir's face. What is wrong with him, did he have some bad tea?
That is a Daedalus, pIn'a' Sov. It's the USS Horizon, NCC-176. At least, that's what is labeled on the model. Sisko's also got a model of the Melbourne Nebula & the Saratoga in his office, too, although they're not visible in this pic.

--------------------
Meh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Nebula is definately not the Melbourne. It has a pod and a weird extended stardrive.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I think that 'quasi-Nebula' has sometimes been associated with the Rigel Class designation amongst others. It's pretty nasty looking in truth.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get Sisko's model of the ISS, with the shuttle attached to it labeled "Enterprise"

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah. Is it the screencap, or is Bashir squirming?

--------------------
Meh

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.