Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Endgame Fleet ($$$) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Endgame Fleet ($$$)
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's either embarrassed or laughing at us for believing such a post...

--------------------
Meh

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like spaceships. They are cool.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course its an Excelsior, it cant be anything else. Someone already pointed out there isnt a CGI ambassador.

If anyone didnt think i was joking, it is them that should be embarassed

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Fedaykin Supastar ]

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful. My beautiful analytical thread has devolved to the point where CaptainMike is channeling Fighter from 8-Bit Theater. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Lee. He's funny.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in fact definately talking about Excelsior 3, and upon further analysis, I have found that the neck between the engineering hull and the saucer is definately that of an Excelsior class, no matter how fuzzy the image is. Although I have been wrong all this time, I still do not retract my previous statements.

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Well, next time, clarify a little earlier.
Also, you can tell by the deflector dish that it is an Excelsior. Look at the pic in the Encyclopedia under "Excelsior, U.S.S." and compare it.

--------------------
Meh

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guard: Welcome to Corneria!
Fighter: I like swords.

Black Mage: Urge to destroy world rising...

.....or just go here

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Um...

--------------------
Meh

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckle* I am so addicted to this strip, silly though it may be. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a friggin' Star Trek encyclopedia.

--------------------
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not hard to find the diagrams online.

Just look at how far the starboard nacelle sticks out behind the pylon. That proves right there that it can't be an Ambassador.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

This may not be true...
I think Jack Crusher may not be as "die-hard" as us fans, so it would be easy to mistake an Excelsior for Ambassador. I guess we should cut him a little slack.

--------------------
Meh

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

I am a diehard fan, but I have only been at this for about a year. I am such a big fan, that I have seen all of the TOS episodes, all of the TNG episodes at least twice, I have seen all of the episodes of Voyager seasons 4-7, I have seen all of the Trek movies at least 3 times, I can do the Vulcan live long and prosper salute on both hands, and I have even built a small matter-anti matter reactor out of legos. Hell, I even know when Star Trek comes on in 4 US cities. I just thought that friggin' Excelsior 3 was an Ambassador until I got a semi-good view of the neck section. I know what an Excelsior looks like, I HAVE seen ST 6 three + times! I even have writen fanfiction stories and posted them on Fan Fiction.net (do an author search for Trekker). I can even explain how Federation warp and impulse propulsive systems work. I JUST THOUGHT THE FRIGGIN' EXCELSIOR WAS AN AMBASSADOR! GOD!

--------------------
(Bender's head blows up)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...and I have even built a small matter-anti matter reactor out of legos."

Must...destroy...the evil one...for...incorrect... form...of...plural.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps