Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Negh'Var class and other Klingon ships ($$$)

Author Topic: Negh'Var class and other Klingon ships ($$$)
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://warp11.trekzone.net/pics/images/ds9/ds9_572/ds9_572aw.jpg

There is a nice little pic of a status 'glass' used by the Klingons (you wont see it for long, Worf is about to crash through it). The things is red are hard to see, but the things in white aren't, and it's the things in white that I noticed.

Upper left, 3 Birds-of-Prey, and a K'T'inga
Left, 2 Negh'Vars (so they made them into a class now, eh?)
Bottom Center, another Negh'Var (wow, even more!)
Right, 2 Birds-of-Prey

Now, my guess would be that these might actually be fleets instead of single ships, but the number of Negh'Vars in here is suprising to me. My question is, why haven't we seen them?

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are all the K't'nga - how do you spell it - you know the TNG Klingon ships????????

------------------
"For flavor value, chocolate. But I prefer the Cult
of Curry." - Frank G April, 1999

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vor'Cha

I have no idea where they are. Maybe this screen is just covering one sector, and all the Vor'Chas are elsewhere

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can make out one more Ktinga in red...uh, on Worf's shoulder. I guess the in-show reason why we haven't seen much of the Neghvar, is because it's a command ship, and it's big and slow. It would have to be accompanied by other ships if it were to go anywhere, since it's big and is a sitting duck if a bunch of small ships attacked it. Or something like that :P

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Ktinga might be the big version as seen in The Way of the Warrior

just stirring.

------------------
"For flavor value, chocolate. But I prefer the Cult
of Curry." - Frank G, April 1999
"(strange mouth jerks)" - Krenim, April 1999

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps