Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » "Starship Spotter" Book - November 2001 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Starship Spotter" Book - November 2001
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Mojo is under stipulation not to reveal anything...
Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Jim Phelps ]

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell was that post for?

--------------------
Meh

Gammera
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it is not at all surprising He hasn�t replied, after all the two times I have seen him post he was blasted very severely on his credentials by people who just couldn�t believe that he was who he said he was. If I were him after that roasting, I would just forget this URL even existed except to burn it. So hold your breath for a reply but you probably wont get it.
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... As I recall, there was some question as to his identity the first time he posted. (And why wouldn't there be?) But we eventually determined that he was for real, and he's posted since.

More likely, he doesn't actually read the boards. He probably just posts when he wants to say or ask something, and then checks that thread.

Mojo
Member # 536

- posted      Profile for Mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys

I'll try to answer any Starship Spotter questions you may have!

As far as the ship stats go, I had some VERY dilligent friends help us out with those. Big Trek fans. The kind of fans who would be pissed if they read the wrong stats in a book.

I can't be 100% certain eveything is absolutely correct (keep in mind that stats for a lot of these ships do not exits and had to be invented based on the best material that could be found) but I think they did a job as good as anyone could have.

Mojo

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? What's this about Jim Phelps? What is his identity? Jon Voight?

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps