Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Bradbury Class (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bradbury Class
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to interrupt with silly personal questions, but who else on this board is named 'Kris'?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean we have two people who spell their names like girls?

(Er, apart from the actual girls around here, obviously).

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my parents who can't spell, not me.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you should take a look at your signature before making any rash assertions like that...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls like Star Trek?!

*reexamines his life*

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Yakaspat The Trekker
Member # 355

- posted      Profile for Yakaspat The Trekker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I didn't expect this level of negativity toward my design! Ah well, can't please everyone!

Let me see, firstly, I was referring to Kristian Trigwell, one of the co-creators of this model, who goes by Reverend here. I thought you all knew that, sorry.

Um, as for the Klingon Academy game, yeah, I am well aware of that. However, I designed this ship back in 1996 in High School study hull with Frederick Keith. We are both members of the ASDB, as is Reverend (Kristian), Fabrux, and several other regular posters here...they can all back me up that this ship was not copied off a lame computer game (sorry, I hated that game...the most buggy Star Trek game to date).

As for the ship looking like Pamela Anderson...I guess there could be worse insults! LOL

As for the Excelsior comments, true, the ship's dual hulls do look like Excelsior hulls. However, this was intentional. Many Fed ships share similar designs. And, if any comments are made that this ship is too new to have Excelsior-look alike hulls, I'll gladly point out the Pasteur-slash-Daedalus similarities, and the Galaxy-slash-New Orleans simitlarities, and, to a new extend, the modernness of the new Enterprise! LOL

Anyway, I love this ship, I think it looks great. Is it a bit bulky? Perhaps.

Anyway, thanks for comments!

Lance
http://thetrekker.homestead.com
www.thetrekker.org ...under construction

--------------------
TheTrekker's Officer's Bible: A Concise Review of the Starfleet
http://www.thetrekker.org

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, your ship was pretty cool too... but we have a hard time staying on topic...
The only problem i have with your design is it doesnt fit with what i thought of the Bradbury, i had my own pic in my head. But its pretty cool.

So someone tell me more about these 'girl' creatures?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am force to agree with Mike....

I envisioned something a little different. Maybe a cross between a Intrepid and a Akira class with the over all layout being similar to the enterprise.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds more like the abandoned endevour concept.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps