Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Is it possible?

Author Topic: Is it possible?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though this is a Starships & Technology forum, is it possible to restrict all Enterprise talk to the Enterprise forum?

Thanks.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not if its talk related to Starships or Tech.

We might want to consider any Enterprise-related thread get spoiler warnings, tho ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would we need to consider something that's already a rule?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, can we make the titles a little less... descriptive. I don't like reading titles like "New Starships in Enterprise opening credits" BASTARDS!

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?? are you surpised with Star Trek having opening credits with starships in it.. they all have so far, and every premiere of a new trek show has always featured a new starship.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you consider that a spoiler, what's next? Will you be angry to learn that the new series's ship is named Enterprise, and has a captain and a chief engineer?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew: I can understand how you feel, but really, "New ships in opening credits" is not going to ruin the story for you. Yes, maybe I should have just wrote "Opening Credits" and then talked about the ships in the actual thread, but I felt it wasn't a spoiler. I put the dollar signs in anyway to follow the rules that were specifically made for people like you (who won't get to see the show for awhile).

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Well, that wasn't the WORST title, that could have been posted... I just hope there aren't anymore or any worse spoilerific titles. So just keep the titles to the bare minimum of information.

Andrew

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.