Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Rehashed look at the Oberth

Author Topic: Rehashed look at the Oberth
Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watching "Hero Worship" again last night. Got me wondering, how many decks does an Oberth have? Data reports that Decks 7 through 12 have been exposed to space. Looking at the Vico it would appear that, with the exception of the bridge and maybe Deck 2, all decks appeared to be exposed to space. And what is so special about the Oberth's bow that it can plow through the wave fronts of the dark matter nebula better than the Enterprise? I got a kick out of Geordi pointing to an area under the bridge and identifying it as the hallway outside of the computer core and then pointing out the core itself is in the secondary hull.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L*
Not the first time Geordi's seen rather more than the average person in a computer display.

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

Captain Stark
Member # 70

- posted      Profile for Captain Stark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a screen shot of Geordi standing next to the cutaway diagram of the Oberth from Hero Worship?

Thanks

------------------
-=/\=-
Captain Stark
http://beam.to/readyroom

"The man on the top walks a lonely path. The chain of command is often a noose." Dr. Leonard McCoy --Obsession, Stardate: 3619.2

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there is this picture...

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps