Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » V'Ger! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: V'Ger!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah -- ! Humbuger.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Orson Nimoy. Or Leonard Welles."

If Tim is in fact picking up on semi-obscure TF facts here, then first of all, he's really impressed me, and second of all, he's wrong! Yes!

For the benefit of no-one here, I shall tell all:

For years, there was a rumour than Orson Welles didn't finish his lines as Unicron, due to the slight inconvenience of his death. The fumour then stated than Leonard Nimoy (playing the role that surely he is most famous for, that of the non-yet-insane Galvatron) finished the lines.

HOWEVER (da da), it has been recently confirmed that Welles did indeed finish all his lines. It was confirmed by, er, someone, who worked on TF:TM. Possibly Susan Blu. Or Judd Nelson (who we love).

So, yes. Then. Indeed.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the hell s Cybertron?

*looks around anxiously and then runs screaming towards the airlock*

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That fact's been refuted? I did not know that...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.