Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Two Enterprise-D Dedication Plaques?

Author Topic: Two Enterprise-D Dedication Plaques?
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there is already a thread on dedication plaques, but I figured I'd mention it here since that thread has gone into a stardate discussion.

While watching "The Ensigns of Command" tonight on TNN, I noticed what I believe is a DIFFERENT dedication plaque on the Enterprise's bridge. Picard walks over to it and dusts the top off, and we get quite a clear shot of it. There appears to be much less information under the name and in a different style. Anyone got any screencaps?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No screencaps from me, but you're right. There were two Ent-D dedication plaques. It was replaced for the fourth season, I believe. The most obvious difference is the additon of a wooden frame.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps