Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Schematics Site (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Schematics Site
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk/index.html

Pardon my French, but - Holy Poo!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would 'ave ter second yer there! Oi! 'oly poo! Blimey!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks good, but not yet "poo" quality, I say.

--------------------
Meh

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, good! Gerard finally got his page up! He'd been supplying my blueprints for years... =]

Speaking of schematics, would anyone like scans of the 1701-C blueprints from the 2002 TNG calender? They are by far the most accurate diagrams of the ship ever...

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duh! Please!

Mark <--- E-C nut

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, by all means!

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was the reason for them using the E-C blue-prints this year? Any particular reason?

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Gerard Gillan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well to the gentleman who said Poo to the site. Please point me to yout Url of the same subject and I can give you my opinion.

I have been at this for 3 Years scanning learning HTML, PhotoShop 6.0 programme, Corel Draw 9.0 graphic programme just to mention a few things etc.

You cannot please every body.. but thank you for taking the time to view my site and making a comment. Its is still under Construction.

Gilso

IP: Logged
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Hi Gerard - my "poo" comment was a compliment to your work, as a potentially humourous alternative to saying "shit". My apologies if that was misinterpreted as an insult, which is far from the truth. The site rocks, man!

Mark

Gerard Gillan
Ex-Member

Mark I was not refering to your good self I understand your "Poo" statement, that you where taken back by the site in general. The quality and the quantity was better than what you had come to expect....

My statment was directed at Veers Senior Member # 661 who make his opinion at this notice board. I thank him for his time anyway and well no matter how hard you try, there will always be people who are just out to try and put people down...

And just to finally put the nail into the coffin on the "Poo" statement. The idea of the design of the site was to give a blueprint/schematic but under construction feel to the site, redrawing and improving on a design etc, if you look at the title headers they have construction arrows on them..

Use the nav graphic's and you see they change with a mouse over effect to solid text. This was the idea.

Such is with the world..

The site still needs fine tuning, on the index page, I still have to add the Comments section, links page and a counter etc...

Thanks to all who have visited my site and made there comments welcome, specially to Adam the Vorlon, his work I have greatly admired over the years and helped him develop his own charts...

Gerard

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Gerard. The site looks great and there're alot of neat pics. Is that Nova Class MSD official? It looks cool but I don't think I've ever seen it before.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen it around but I'm not sure if it is original. It does have incorrectly placed forward torpedo launchers and other errors, but I'd guess the real thing could have those as well.

Timo Saloniemi

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saladin
Saladin
Saladin

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

POOO!

In a good way, of course. Great site. I'd love to see Enterprise in those size-comp charts, though.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Gerard Gillan
Ex-Member

Some body ask for a look at the Enterprise-C schematics from the 2002 TNG calander..

Here is it hot off the press.. (1mb d/load size)

http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk/bprintlinks/ent-calander.jpg

This is for you Reverend as you asked for it, and Mark Nguyen as Scotty said "Up your Shaft" in Star Trek III "The Search for Spock"

-------------------------------------------------

CaptainMike you posted a few Words Sadalin x3 times. Could you please enlighten! us other poor mortals to your Request..

-----------------------------------------------
I personally do not really like the way the Ent-C has been wired framed here..

Any-Body else want to comment..

GilsoGilso Star Trek Schematics

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps