Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Schematics Site (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Schematics Site
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! That's one sweet set of blueprints of the Ent-C. Is that foward torp launcher actually two small launchers? It looks like it.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's SALADIN, you misspelled it on your page as SADALIN. We were just trying to tell you to correct it.

While you're at it, you're history write-up on the DS9 schematics needs to be checked, there are a load of sentence fragments and it makes no sense.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Really nice, Gerard. Really, really nice. So the outlines were done in CorelDraw? Damn. Very great job. Very impressive.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Gerard Gillan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I accept that I made an error in spelling the word Saladin and thank you for pointing this out.

The DS9 History was an idea, but the feedback from other people say that it really does not go well. I will update when I can..

Well again thanks to everyone who has help me out this day, will be in touch soon.

Gilso

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er...woah.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "wire framing" on those Ent-C blueprints are actually the hull plate divisions. I have the AMT model and it looks very similar to that. It looks like there's a mesh laid over the whole thing.

I think the reason it looks funky is because the outlines of the ship aren't thicker.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps