Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Holographic Crew--Feasable? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holographic Crew--Feasable?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shatner's books have an armada of top-secret science vessels crewed by holograms. The Pauli, the Schrodinger and one other.. supposedly for top-secret high security invasion priority multidimensional research vessels. Commanded by a hologram named Commodore Twining. No one is really who they say they are, but both undercover Preservers and Section 31 have been running around interacting with stuff and there is Mirror Universe doubles everywhere, so its not clear whats all goin on there.
Just thought id mention it
I know it sounds unlikely (as does a lot of stuff the Reeves-Stevens have ghost-written for Shatner) but it was actually a fascinating chapter of the book. I find that J&G Reeves Stevens write great tech and outlandish situations, the only problem is that the circumstances of their books are just tedious to read through.. lots of depression, violence and horror.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps