Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Stuff we don't agree on - Continued (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stuff we don't agree on - Continued
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???

[This message was edited by Brown_supahero on May 15, 1999.]

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have scanning equipment or access to scanning equipment. I mention the source hoping that someone other than myself has scanning technology and has the issue.
I was able to see the registry of the USS Shenandoah on my screen. This registry is later seen in the episodes "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River" and "Penumbra".
I have other points of issue-the existence of the shuttle Copernicus from the episode "The Galileo Seven". I wait for the next Star Trek: The Magazine where the shuttlecraft of the original series are featured. If the Copernicus is shown or mentioned in that magazine, I can accept the existence of that shuttle.
Another issue-the registy of the USS Mekong. It is either NCC-72617 or NCC-72917. Based on the Okudagram from "Whispers", I accept the registry of the USS Mekong as being NCC-72917.
A studio model not mentioned is the USS Valiant NCC 20000. I believe that it is possible to get the registry of the Oberth starship if technology exists that allows the image captured to be enhanced. If the registry is NCC 20000, then the ship is the USS Valiant.

IP: Logged
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are in my opinion

• If it was the Lexington that brought mutants, to DS9 - Excelsior Class
  • Apollo design - Vulcan design, Vulcans are part of the Federation, why can't they contribute
  • Yamato Reg. - 71807, when it blew up it was on it
  • New Orleans Class, The City of New Orleans was given to prelim drawings of Danube Class
  • Melbourne - 62043, Encyc. is final word.
  • Curry - 45617, DJC
  • Shenandoah - 73024, DJC
  • Raman - 59983
  • Gander - There is no river named Ganda
  • Other Spellings, Encyc. is final word.
  • Bozeman - "Cause and effect" physically only a few years old. Federation still stock parts to it.
  • Constellation class retired, Victory is last one, maybe turned into a yacht
  • Excelsior - if it is used it not the 2000
  • Discovery - is the only one that exist
  • The study models - if Okuda said he used them then he did
  • Fearless - 14598
  • # Galaxy - Obviously more than 6 (DS9)
  • Life Span of Miranda, Oberth, Excelsior - 40 years

[This message was edited by Brown_supahero on May 15, 1999.]

• Trinculo
    Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Brown-
    A few notes
    The USS Raman's registry is NCC-29487. Evidence: the show "Interface" (Okudagram) and the ST:TNG Companion.
    By Lexington, I believe you meant to say USS Farrugut.

IP: Logged
      This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
    HTML is enabled.
    UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps