Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Holy Roddenberry! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy Roddenberry!
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still beleive the Millenium Falcon is indeed flying around in First Contact, I spotted it once, but it's not in the above pictured location (I thought it was somewhere further in the melee). They do all kinds of 'cameos' like that, like R2D2 and C3PO in the class of the church in one of the Indiana Jones movies.

And I actually spotted the Constitution class Enterprise flying around in the Coruscant trafic in the back (in the scene where Amidala says she need to go back to her 'battleground').

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NightWing:
And I actually spotted the Constitution class Enterprise flying around in the Coruscant trafic in the back (in the scene where Amidala says she need to go back to her 'battleground').

You're kidding! Screencap?

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMoM, that's a fairly well-known piece of trivia.

[ April 06, 2002, 15:42: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That doesn't even look like any of the E's. Why do people keep saying that it is?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're just sad they have nothing else to do on Saturday nights.. theyre starting to hallucinate from lack of real life..

Me, I just spent about 10 hours updating the Galactopedia, now im setting this up to upload and now im going out to show some nice girls a good time.

peace.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps