Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Yorktown in "Frame of Mind" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yorktown in "Frame of Mind"
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also am very concerned about the dangers of online shopping.. but recently, i have started to do just that. it leads to odd occurrences like my father calling telling me my stormtrooper helmet arrived in the mail and looking at my credit card statement and determining that i had used the computer while really trashed a couple weeks ago and had that to show for it.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said she's Commander Bloom from the Yorktown and says that there are probably a dozen, maybe more, others captured and brought there. Then she points at a guy sitting at another table and tells Riker that he is Sanders from the Yosemite. She thinks they did something with his brain, extracted neural chemicals. There is another guy who's painting a picture, Bloom says that's Stavko who served with her on the Yorktown.

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let your parents look at your credit card statements. It that easy.

I've never bought this whole "I was so pissed I ordered a bride" business anyway. If was so catatonic that I'd want to order something as horrible as, say, a Star Trek commemorative plate, I would be unable to sit at a computer, search for what I want, find it, enter all my details, and walk away without throwing up or falling asleep on the keyboard. And if I were sober enough not to throw up, I'd be sober enough not to do it.

You are silly.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, i did really want a stormtrooper helmet. i just had the common sense not to buy one.

and my dad occasionally opens all my mail, which is why i just got my own PO box, because you should have seen the scene when he opened my grades.

mail tampering is illegal, i say! so is failing english, he counters! me fail english!? that's unpossible! i reply

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cpt. Kyle Amasov:
She said she's Commander Bloom from the Yorktown and says that there are probably a dozen, maybe more, others captured and brought there. Then she points at a guy sitting at another table and tells Riker that he is Sanders from the Yosemite. She thinks they did something with his brain, extracted neural chemicals. There is another guy who's painting a picture, Bloom says that's Stavko who served with her on the Yorktown.

Thank you very much! Now Y is DONE! [Smile]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You failed English? Despite your total adherance to silly rules like, say, capital letters?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps