Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$$ The Tech Shockwave Returns! ["Shockwave Part II" Spoilers] (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: $$$ The Tech Shockwave Returns! ["Shockwave Part II" Spoilers]
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And why did she go to Reed's quarters? She couldn't go to her own quarters to get a shirt, which was only one deck below?
Easily explained. She (from my perspective) dropped out of the air shaft on B deck. With a ship boarded by Suliban soldiers, it'd make since to complete her mission (getting to one of the senior staff's quarters) rather than walk through the halls and stairs for modesty's sake. Reed was probably closest to her exit point and everyone has to have a spare shirt laying around. And it's not like she exposed anything -- just her back and stomach.

I'll comment on the rest of the episode in the proper forum. [Smile]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parts of the episode I had problem with:

Daniels made a time/holoimage projector with live feed communication from a communicator, some twigs, and some rubber bands? and ....what da hell???
He's like some future recarnation of mc'guyver!

Ok Archer asks t'pol where is the Ent after it been towed into the Suliban controlled nebula.
If Archer didn't know the coordinates, how did he manage "show" up in image form on the ENT and in T'pol's quarters?

Exactly what is the device that brought Archer back?
If it was Reed who activated it with Archer's instructions, I can understand. But Silick was the one who opened up the gateway by pushing random buttons....he obviously don't know what he was doing or what the device was, yet somehow he managed to transport Archer back? When he didn't know where Archer was to begin with.

Where did the hull breaches on the Ent go!?!?!
I assumed they were patched up, even the Vulcans could have helped. But just like Voyager, they didn't even bother with a line drop about repairs.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psst...

For comments on the episode beyond the technological, please see the thread here. It'll make Ryan feel loved, and thus warm and squishy inside. [Big Grin]

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry but i love Asian women and Linda Park witch i was able to see talk on chat today [Smile]

but thats off topic

other than that i loved this show and this episode [Smile]

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'which' goddammit! the word is 'which' not 'witch'

what the fuck do they teach kids in school these days!

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GODDAMN MAN CHILL

you got the point i was trying to make right.

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many women from the original series who I find attrative. They were women with full, healthy bodies.

As for the series, we are given an important date.
Future Guy is from the 28th century, 300 years before Daniels time.

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Psst...

For comments on the episode beyond the technological, please see the thread here. It'll make Ryan feel loved, and thus warm and squishy inside. [Big Grin]

Well this is a somewhat technological question.
In Shockwave part 2, the Ent fired her "phasers" and obliterated a Suliban ship while being pursued at warp speed.

Didn't Reed in Shockwave I said they couldn't fire the weapon while at warp?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Good question. I just saw "Shockwave, Part I" for the first time two weeks ago. If they did say that, it's a bigger problem than just a visual effects mistake.

What I'm wondering about is when Hoshi's quarters ended up on C Deck. I thought the guy she was trading with in "Fight or Flight" was on E Deck (which she was on at the time as well).

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Archer could have moved all his senior staff so they'd be closer to the bridge or something. No problem.

I am curious as to exactly what point in Trek history the practice of women wearing bras vanished. I mean, modesty is obviously still an issue, looking at the screenshot...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:

I am curious as to exactly what point in Trek history the practice of women wearing bras vanished.

have you been to a college campus lately? the answer to that question is "a long time ago".
IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Gene making TOS during the bra buring time frame???
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is "bra" related to "'fuck'"?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm, I don't know why I did that....

It could be....

Would someone else like to go be a witness at court for me? Simple arson case, you just need to say that you picked up the computer before thanksgiving weekend in 2000 and that they had never left the huskie in the house before, so it wasn't odd that the dog was outside when the house caught fire....
And yet, even with such a simple thing, I dread going there....

Not really the place, but it is the explanation for doing odd things like bra....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you been to a college campus lately? the answer to that question is "a long time ago".

Depends on the campus. It's part of our dress code. For females, of course.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.