Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$$$$$ Nemesis Preview during Twilight Zone [Spoilers] $$$$$$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$$$$$ Nemesis Preview during Twilight Zone [Spoilers] $$$$$$
NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...

I am really looking forward to seeing it now!!!

The stuff with the jeeps on Kolarus III looked cool, but damn the ship combat with the Ent-E, the Valivare (sp?), another Romulan ship or two, and the Reman battleship are damn cool!

Watching the Enterprise-E slam into the Scimitar is awesome...as is watching the bridge crew member fly out of the hole in the bridge.

The dialog between Picard and Shinzon are pretty good.

I was sitting on the fence before seeing the preview...looks like I'll be there opening day.

Now if I could only find a QuickTime of the preview...want to watch it a few more times...

Later!
Art

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there better be a dl version.

After UPN didn't air it right away after Ent ending, I gaved up and let the TV to my sister.

Who would have known they show it during Twighlight zone. At least I was mislead. :-/

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They mentioned it... It was their way of trying to keep people tuned in. Well, it didn't work on me, hah, I was going to watch TZ anyway....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It rocked. I loved seeing the "Valdore" warbirds fly by and cross behind the Enterprise!
Somebody is sureto have this new trailer online soon......(I hope!)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trailer will be available for download next week. They delayed it for some reason.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone tell me I didn't see a Vor`cha... :-(

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the trailer follow the links from here:

http://talk.trekweb.com/articles/2002/09/19/1032409644.html

Later!
Art

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Hannah, that's possiblyt he best Trek trailer EVER! That crash at the end was positively breathtaking, even on the tiny screen here.

But wasn't that music form "Planet of the Apes"? Ah well. Boo-yah, December 13!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J:
Someone tell me I didn't see a Vor`cha... :-(

you didn't see a Vor'Cha. i think what we saw was a new Warbird type, or something.
IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very cool. I'm quite glad that they appear to be getting at least Troi involved in the story in more than a token way. Can't really tell yet about Beverly or Laforge.

Now... I am curious about the Data twin we saw... I thought B9 (is that his name) was supposed to be a good guy. Oh well... guess I'll just have to wait. [Smile] I'm not reading the script before I see it. I wants to be surprised...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I am curious about the Data twin we saw... I thought B9 (is that his name)

Apparently they've changed it to B4, an annoying pun about him being created before Data and Lore or something. Still, Soong was kinda kookoo.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The soundtrack sounds fantastic, like TUC. It could become my favourite soundtrack, if that bit we hear during the first half of the trailer actually is part of the movie's soundtrack.

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Apparently they've changed it to B4, an annoying pun..."

Like "B9" wasn't bad enough already?

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best part is, they've made it as dark as First Contact...it's PG-13! Yes!

--------------------
Meh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An R rated Trek movie would be interesting. More colourful language and senseless violence! [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps