Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » You're the Admiral! Sector Gamma (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: You're the Admiral! Sector Gamma
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hits self with stoopid stick*

Sorry for not keeping up with this, guys. You'd THINK that with a masters degree all defended and the 40-hour work week now solidly enabled, I'd actually have time to finish this one off. I dunno about the Sector Delta thing I'd been talking about, but this one WILL be finished!

Mark <--- leaving for a convention in 36 hours.

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
Mark <--- leaving for a convention in 36 hours.

Hey Mark, I utterly hate your guts and hope that some massive and old sweaty fanboy trips and crushes you beneath his behemoth self and his magical girl costume. Please remember that while you're enjoying Sakura Con.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Steady on there David Templar!!! [Eek!] There's no need for that! [Eek!]

Have fun at the convention Mark.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, David loves me. He's just expressing it. For all I know he's the one behind my mysterious fan site that showed up yesterday. Besides, I still know his dark and terrible secret.

Mark

PS - SakuraCon WILL rock, assuming I don't get killed getting there.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's odd.
Valles
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

fan site

Gwak! *falls over and explodes*

Blessed be.
-n
(...mahou tsukai tai...)

IP: Logged
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Who? Where am I? GO AWAY!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to scream, but I have no voice...

*gouges eyes out with a spoon*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Valles
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

*looks around, sees all the No New Content*

[Confused]

*pokes the thread with a stick*

[Frown]

Blessed be.
-n

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This of course, is absolutely terrifying.

Well,wait.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Flare should get a cosplay forum?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if Rob dresses up as Sailor Mercury.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Allow me to explain. I organize and execute Western Canada's premier anime event, Animethon. Among my duties is the host for the Anime Improv, Anime Rant, and of course cosplay. In the latter, I have a yearly challenge: that if someone was willing to make me a costume, I would wear it at Animethon regardless of what it is. This accounts for some of the pictures on this fan site.

Anyway, let's leave this thread be, awaiting the day that I will resume lectures on what it's actually supposed to be about. If one wishes to continue ridiculing my lifestyle, feel free to start something up in the Lounge. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick self-serving notice that I've started a new "You're the Admiral!"-inspired scenario over at Bernd's and my own message board, the Subspace Comms Network. Mark already knows about this, and it's not intended as competition, but if anyone's interested in more starship-oriented fun, head on over! [Smile]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump*

Yo Mark! It's been 3 months since you said you'd be getting back to this! I've been discovering that writing the answers is a lot more fun than coming up with the questions! (Although I do definitely enjoy doing my own spin-off scenarios too... [Smile] )

There's an Anaitsirhc-class heavy cruiser running around out there with some rebels who've seen their fellow freedom fighters wiped out by loyalist forces, a major security threat to the orbital habitats, not to mention the possibility that the Bifourian nutcases destroyed the USS Ki back in Question Three... [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.