Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Anybody see the ST3 DVD yet?

Author Topic: Anybody see the ST3 DVD yet?
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I'd think too many of us would be desperate to get ST3 in the latest format, but the set has some interesting features. Mostly, I'd like to hear more about the "Birds of Prey and Spacedocks" featurette that might have some conceptual drawings and other pictures we haven't seen before.

I hear TrekToday commented that the extra features are dull and poorly shot. But if there's even one glimpse of a conceptual Oberth...!

Timo Saloniemi

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am desperate! No, really, in all things. Sadly. I hate myself.

However, even the depths of my self-loathing cannot alter the disc's October 22nd release date. Steady on!

Hey, The Digital Bits was supposed to have a review of the thing up. Hang on.

No dice yet. But soon. Links will be provided. A good time will be had by all!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews2/startrek3ce.html

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps