Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise-D (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Enterprise-D
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I don't know, but my days and nights are filled with restless speculation!!!!!!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe the restaurant in question would have been at the Star Trek Experience, meaning they would have a pretty good idea what they had there.
waitaminnit.. was it labeled Trinculo when they got it back?

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a screencap of it, it doesn't look like the Enterprise's registry actually. [Smile] But it is blurry. It says it's the Enterprise.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Phlox:
It says it's the Enterprise.

so did the Odyssey.
IP: Logged
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EdipisReks:
quote:
It says it's the Enterprise.

so did the Odyssey.
I mean it's listed as the Enterprise, hang on, I'll upload the pic.

http://www.zeetec.net/host/phlox/ent1.JPG

You can see the registry at the top of the page, the number on the model might not be the Enterprise's though.

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i agree that the model might not be labeled with the Enterprise registry. it's hard to tell.
SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, the USS Odyssey WAS correctly labeled for "The Jem'Hadar". It was seen clearly in a Science of Star Trek special on TV. I have it on tape somewhere. I remember seeing they didn't quite center the word 'Odyssey' to the saucer's centerline correctly. The scene briefly showed two stage hands mounting the 4' model on the stand for filming during a discussion about the scientific validity of Trek ship design.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been saying that for a while, but no one listens to me.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean it's listed as the Enterprise, hang on, I'll upload the pic.

http://www.zeetec.net/host/phlox/ent1.JPG

You can see the registry at the top of the page, the number on the model might not be the Enterprise's though.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Dear GOD. Could it be?

A TRINCULO PIC???

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoundEffect:
For the record, the USS Odyssey WAS correctly labeled for "The Jem'Hadar". It was seen clearly in a Science of Star Trek special on TV. I have it on tape somewhere. I remember seeing they didn't quite center the word 'Odyssey' to the saucer's centerline correctly. The scene briefly showed two stage hands mounting the 4' model on the stand for filming during a discussion about the scientific validity of Trek ship design.

Got a pic??
Johnny
Member # 878

quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:

Dear GOD. Could it be?

A TRINCULO PIC???

That's what I think(but have been avoiding saying so far), I have a closer image of the registry which looks to me like it has a similar registry on it to the Trinculo. I'll upload it.

--------------------

Johnny
Member # 878

Here we go;

-

It could be 1701-D, but the first digit on the left looked like a 7 to me(very blurred though), then a 1 and what could have been a 6, 8 or 9. Then I checked the Trinculo's registry, NCC-71867.

It's too fuzzy to be anywhere near sure, but I'll see if I can get a better cap tomorrow.

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by SoundEffect:

yes, but the saucer that was blown off clearly says Enterprise.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

quote:
It could be 1701-D, but the first digit on the left looked like a 7 to me(very blurred though), then a 1 and what could have been a 6, 8 or 9. Then I checked the Trinculo's registry, NCC-71867.

It's too fuzzy to be anywhere near sure, but I'll see if I can get a better cap tomorrow.

Well, it's definitely not NCC-1701-D. But that last digit doesn't look much like a 7, either. Looks more like perhaps the Venture's NCC-71854.

But I want desperately to keep an open mind... [Razz]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Got a pic??

I don't have a screen cap on my harddrive, but I was looking for the show the other day anyway, so I'll surely take one, no problem!

quote:
Originally posted by EdipisReks:
yes, but the saucer that was blown off clearly says Enterprise

That's only because the saucer flying out from the debris was the Trek III saucer section! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps