Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » OK slackers, why are we still talking about Wolf 359! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OK slackers, why are we still talking about Wolf 359!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps not, but you also called RAMA "dear" in a neighboring thread, so I'm not sure your opinion is totally above question...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I thought Matrix was annoying ... [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wolf 359 is a star that is 7.8 light years from Earth. Early in the year 2367, a fleet of 39 Federation starships was massed under the command of Admiral J.P. Hanson to make a stand against a Borg cube which was moving towards sector 001 the heart of the Federation. Many of those starships were mondo cool, therefore we are still discussing it.

Other than that, I really don't understand the question. Or anything else thats been posted since then. (especially since the page programming only allows me to see rolleyes emoticons in place of inline pictures, clickable graphics and so on.) let me just say. [Roll Eyes] .

I don't like the Valdore. It's kinda skinny and Dominion-looking, although from some views it looks satisfyingly predatorish, like a simplified D'Deridex-class.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am largely pro-Valdore. Wait, is that the new warbird or the big thing? I am adrift.

But it is ok, I think. The smaller one. The big thing may be too busy. I will have to wait and see.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
$2,300,000 for emotional distress. To my muscles.

Snay, and a few of you - cause Rama posted a link of what he looks like- and he doesn't look like your average TREK NERD GEEK THIN/FAT GLASSES + NO GF - you people have labelled him not fit to respond to as anyone else!?! We maybe a bunch of nerds - Rama included - but as someone said in another post Captain Mike (now there's our resident convention-going-large-vulcan-eared-geek) [Wink] That We are geek-elite are we not!?! [Wink] No Avenger Class with Type XVI phasers, fluidic space corridor with janeway-armor hull plating here!

Everyone post their pick - except Chuckles - cause we all know what a wooly behemoth he looks like - and THEN continue you're 'attacking the person'.

Geeze - don't wanna stop it - then head over to TrekBBS and join Major Barclow! LOL!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leave Simon's pole alone, Charles.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i have in no way insulted or insinuated any insult to RAMA based on physical appearance.
IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did I say you Edi?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IT'S VERY ILLOGICAL!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Did I say you Edi?

oh, i didn't see that you had addressed that to Snay. whoops.
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the reason for the "not fit to respond to" judgement is the fact that he came in here and told us all that we need to stop what we're dicussing and start talking solely about what he wants to talk about. His appearance has nothing to do w/ that. His appearance is just convenient for mocking.
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing that there's now a general thread about these issues of controversy where it belongs, in the Lounge, I'm closing down the S&T flamefests. No hard feelings.

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps