Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Ships of the Line Calendar 2004 (Page 9)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ships of the Line Calendar 2004
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One doesn't, for it ruins the calender. At least that's my opinion.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of this calendar, for reasons already stated.

I can understand why there's so much NX-01 images, it was the easist to do, however more variety would be better. Afterall, when it's called "Ships of the Line" I expect different ships for each month. Instead with 5 months of Enterprise it might as well be called an Enterprise calendar. I want more ships, the Ambassador, Miranda, or maybe even the Nebula-class for example.

The much requested DS9 image would be nice, maybe with a runabout, Defiant, and workbees. A Wolf 359 battle scene prehaps. Just a couple things I'd like to see. I love seeing the Enterprise-D, it's always been a favorite ship of mine instead of the trend towards tiny ships. That and it reminds me of my childhood watching TNG.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

jX
Member # 1201

- posted      Profile for jX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mojo:
If you'd like access to my shared folder at Ofoto.com, provide an email address and I will send an invitation.

I'm rather late to the game, but I hope not too late! jesus_x@mozillanews.org
WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also would like an invite.

thegraphicswiz@sbcglobal.net

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might as well jump on the bandwagon. Invite, please? bj.o@mindspring.com

B.J.

jX
Member # 1201

- posted      Profile for jX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
I want more ships, the Ambassador, Miranda, or maybe even the Nebula-class for example.

Oo, I'd love some Ambassador shots. That's always been one of my favorites. There is a decent Nebula shots in the 2001 calendar...

quote:
I love seeing the Enterprise-D, it's always been a favorite ship of mine instead of the trend towards tiny ships. That and it reminds me of my childhood watching TNG.
The Ent-D is a truly beautiful creation. It's got gorgeous lines, long and graceful curves. It's a crime what they did to her in Generations...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will Riker and Deanna Troi should be dragged out into the middle of the street and shot in the back of their respective heads.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That scofflaw Worf too, seeing as how it was a security breach that allowed the ship to be attacked in the first place.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

jX
Member # 1201

Has anyone seen Mojo around lately? I fear we'll never see our posters! [Wink]
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've been wondering what happened to Mojo myself -- I haven't received my invite and I enquired quite some time ago. I don't know if there's a limit to the amount of people he can allow in. Of course it may be that he's been busy or on holiday or something.

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is preparing "Unseen Frontier" for print - and all the rumours about its demise was just that, a rumour!?! [Smile]

Yeah, I wish.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.