Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 14)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bridges from Star Trek II capped and sent. I might have gone a bit overboard, but better safe than sorry, right?
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seanr:
Gaurdian - can you get the caps any larger than that? Especially the TMP Klingon bridge shots?

quote:
but as with Gaurdians shots a little too low-res. If you can get your DVD software to rip at double that res, they'd be a lot more usefull.
1. That's the resolution at which the film came. And no, I'm not capping with DVD software in that case. And no, I won't explain further. [Smile]
2. Who the hell are you to bitch about quality? [Wink]

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am away this weekend and won't be able to confirm receipt of any new stuff until I get back - barely able to surf on this POS computer of my parents. Will update on Monday, we will. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Mark, your email is over quota, I just got my email/caps returned to me.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, joy. There's so much stuff his email account has filled up, and I volunteered to host the finished site. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've still got available webspace if need be
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, what happened is the trash filled up with all the stuff I'd otherwise downloaded, and forgot to empty it before I left. It's empty now - send away!

Also, confirmed receipt of new ST6 E-A shots, plus a revised Hathaway overhead from Jan.

Mark

--------------------

seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why web based email sucks. [Wink]

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
-- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much like the web itself...

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, rather, Mark should be using a Gmail account for this [Wink]
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Well Mark, I just plopped out a big wet one on your front porch. It's the one your email rejected over the weekend, so rape and pillage it for what it may be worth.

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Raping an pillaging, thanks. Confriming receipt of Reliant.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make that list this weekend (too many frickin' meetings), but I think we're practically at our goal...

Mark

--------------------

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Shaw mail is web based?
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I was a lying whore about the Runabout cockpit in season one. I was just watching "Vortex", and found that the funky panel from "Past Prologue" was back again.

Sorry about that. If more specifics from that season are needed, let me know.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat, just a silly question (I seem to be asking alot of these), but may i ask why you are choosing not to attempt the 3-D cutaways ala Fact Files/Magazine for the bridges they never did and should have? For a project like this it would be a nice addition, but I will understand why. I do not anticipate either publication to come across any time in the near future and who knows, it may just be the kick in the ass they need to bring it back. [Wink]

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.