Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Communicator 151 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Communicator 151
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey gang, anyone else notice the redressed E-nil in the communicator? I flipped through it at the news stand. I didn't buy it though, anyone else have a copy--- it looks like it was redone to match the Akiraprise a little more.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen it. No one seems to stock it around here and I have no more money
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy is no Craig Mullins.
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
This one?

No, I don't think there were many modifications, at least not as many as that. The biggest thing I noticed was the color, it looked NX like... beyond that though it might have been the same from the series, it looked CGI like. Could it be from the rumors about the TOS-era Enterprise being in season 4?

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumours... generally rumours are heard by more than one person, otherwise you are just crazy. [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THe pics are just nicely weather CGI views of the TOS E-nil.

Nicely rendered, but not my forte so I did'nt pick it up.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek: Communicator is not my strength, either.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need extra-strength.

...that's what the doctors at the V.D. clinic say, at least.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it's just the normal E-nil?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

I think so.
I only glanced at it for a moment at the newsstand but it looked just like the version from DS9 (though CGI, of course).
I could'nt speak to it's accuracy as I dont know the minute diffrences between the production and pilot versions.

Purdy though.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

I bet it's Mojo's version. Also seen on the ST Magazine cover and his calendars.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Hmmm....if I'm near a newsstand oday in my wanderings, I'll check for the artist's credit.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally I would have picked the issue up, but then again Communicator sucks anyway.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I compleatly forgot about the Magazine store up the street for me, I'll see if they have a copy and pick it up if they do (and I can get some money)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps