Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Shiplist

Author Topic: Shiplist
Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My computer crashed recently and I lost all my bookmarks can someone send me the list of the page that had the name and registrys of all the known ships in Star trek, thanks

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cdeath.zoomph.net/monkeyofmim/Shiplist/Condensed.htm

Full text sections coming over the course of the summer (hopefully).

[Yes, I know I've been saying that since like 2001, but I really mean it this time. Seriously.]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's the big list of everything in Star Trek that flies around in space compiled by that D. Joseph Creighton fellow and occasional Flare poster Joshua Bell.
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ever going to fix those picture links, MMoM?

--------------------
Meh

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
There's the big list of everything in Star Trek that flies around in space compiled by that D. Joseph Creighton fellow and occasional Flare poster Joshua Bell.

Yes, but that one has some rather weird oddities and errors in it with regard to some ships. Still impressive, though.

quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
You ever going to fix those picture links, MMoM?

The whole main body as it existed has been scrapped, I just never bothered to take the pages down. A new version is being worked at this very moment, with bits and pieces being uploaded as they are completed. There's still a lot to be done and I know I haven't been very consistent about getting it all done but, as I said, my hope and intent is to get it done by summer's end.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll send you piccys of my models if you need some shots of the Norway or Sabre anything.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, big help. One more I also had a bookmark to a site that had the list of all the ships that appeared in the novels, anyone know what Im talking about?

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of Two was working on a shiplist like that. It can be found here.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Intruder1701
Member # 880

Cool thats the one

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps