Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » An Introduction/Prometheus MSD (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: An Introduction/Prometheus MSD
Mark
Member # 1819

- posted      Profile for Mark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, Id just like to introduce myself before I start asking for help.

I am a modder for Star Trek Bridge Commander, Ive seen a rather old thread regarding the game so I know some of you are/were fans [Razz] .

My main area of expertise is texturing, over my 3 years in the community I have released retextures for all the main bridges for the game, i have also released several ships and a canon Music pack for the game. My most recent (and largest project) is "Bridge Plugin" which aims to enhance the bridge part of the game. Here are a few mods i have made/co-made over the years...

NX01
NX01 Azati Prime
ISS NX01
NCC-05
Tholian Vessel
Galaxy Bridge
Sovereign Bridge
Defiant Bridge V3
NX Class Bridge
Nebula Bridge Retext V2

So, what am I doing here? well i am currently working on a prometheus bridge with LCAmaral, I need to find a high res (1024px width at least) msd for the prometheus.

I would also be interested in any nebula class MSD and also if anyone has an NX-01 MSD that would be really helpful too.

I would like to stress that im not asking people to make these for me, I am merely wondering what is out there, and you guys are the best to ask.

Thanks for your time.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome.

Change your name.

Or I shall kill you.

Mark

PS - the fact that I have to kill you aside, that's some bang-up work. I'm a big BC fan, and this warm the right cockles for me. Your Atlantis looks freaking awesome. Anyone done a good Ambassador bridge yet?

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Mark
Member # 1819

- posted      Profile for Mark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes one was released almost a year ago.. the TOS enterprise set is ready to go and then next on the list is the prometheus and the generations galaxy.

--------------------
BCU Moderator
BCFiles Filer

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mark its me, AngryAndorian (alias in the bc universe forum). Glad to see you join.
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Glad to see you join" !?

That is NOT how we greet new people at Flare. See "old" Mark - above? Greeted him with a nice welcoming death threat. That's the cozy forum where we find comfort.

Now get out - all of you.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Flare Mark.. please surrender your individuality at the main page... and let me know if you need beta testers for the Prometheus Class bridge.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark
Member # 1819

good to see you AAndorian..

quote:
and let me know if you need beta testers for the Prometheus Class bridge.
if you guys help me find some high-res MSD's you'll all get first try [Razz]

--------------------
BCU Moderator
BCFiles Filer

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try scifi-meshes.com, if you haven't already. Someone there is bound to have made one, or knows where one can be found.

A Prommie bridge would be awesome, and it could be easily modded into the Nova/Equinox bridge by swapping out the central modules too.

Mark <--- I know the creator of the Supremus class personally, if that means anything...

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Mark
Member # 1819

I started animating the crew today, I would post some shots but im not sure this is the right place...

--------------------
BCU Moderator
BCFiles Filer

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would probably be better to post those in Designs, Artwork, & Creativity (DAC). And since Mark has already threatened to kill you, I'll just threaten to knee you in the nuts. But that's mostly because you're so good at texture-mapping.

Not being a BC player, I'd be very curious to see before and after shots where you'd show us what things looked like before you fixed 'em.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There, I knew I'd seen a Prometheus MSD out there before... http://www.stguardian.to/fed/prometheus/prommsd.jpg

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Wee Bairns
Member # 1324

- posted      Profile for Wee Bairns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this one on my hard drive, a bigger version of the one MinutiaeMan posted above.
 -

--------------------
Visit the Clive Cussler Forum at http://clivecusslerforum.com/

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the ones that fans made themselves. Not sure if you can use that without their permission.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark
Member # 1819

quote:
Originally posted by bX:
It would probably be better to post those in Designs, Artwork, & Creativity (DAC). And since Mark has already threatened to kill you, I'll just threaten to knee you in the nuts. But that's mostly because you're so good at texture-mapping.

Not being a BC player, I'd be very curious to see before and after shots where you'd show us what things looked like before you fixed 'em.

I shall seek out this section and make a new thread [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
I have the ones that fans made themselves. Not sure if you can use that without their permission.

I have found one by a member of scifi-meshes, imtrying to aquire permision as i post this.

thanks MinutiaeMan and Wee Bairns, but that one isnt quite clear enough so ill stick to the one on scifi-meshes.

--------------------
BCU Moderator
BCFiles Filer

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've never played STBC but... can you pilot a Danube Class runabout or a Sydney Class Transport? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps