Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to General Sci-Fi.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » BG Flight pods

Author Topic: BG Flight pods
Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys
I was just watching my DVD�s of BG season 2.0 and I have a question. In show are both sides of the flight pods being used? I am under the impression that only the port side flight is being using and the starboard flight pod is out of commission.
Just wondering and thanks ;-)

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This goes in General Sci-Fi -- not the Trek section. [Wink]

I am not a mod, so I can't move the thread, so I'll answer it. If I remember correctly, the starboard pod was converted into a gift shop as part of the conversion into a museum. Beyond that, I don't recall.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Peregrinus recalls correctly. The starboard flight pod was converted into the museum for the squadron of Viper Mk. II's, and the launch bays were turned into a gift shop. Also, the pod was damaged when the Cylon heavy raider crashed into the ship back in "Scattered".

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, yes forgot about the raider impact.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps