Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc) (Page 30)

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc)
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind you, there's still time to buy Morks dungarees, or dress like an evil mirror universe MACO, or wear cousin Gaila's boots!

Or maybe you'd prefer a lump of metal, or a pair of rubber lumps, or even four lumps of acrylic?

End sarcasm. I mean communication.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, the "lumps of acrylic" are kinda okay. When the postman arrives with them at the door you can shout "DABOOOOO!". All the other things are crap, but people still buy them.

But the Battlestar Galactica auction is where it's at now. [Smile] They're selling the bleedin' Vipers.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that big a deal now Doug Drexler posts cool stuff every day, but this week there's a hell of a lot of concept artwork that's worth a look.

Jim Martin solar sailing ship concepts

Various Rick Sterbach PADD designs

Dan Curry storyboards

Captive Pursuit concepts

USS Valiant MSD

Prodigal Daughter concepts

NX-01 set plans

--------------------

Galaxy
Member # 2144

- posted      Profile for Galaxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind that Valiant MSD, but $500 for a glorified poster is a bit too rich for my blood. At least until I find a new job anyway, then I'll be spending money on all sorts of stuff I don't need.

--------------------
"No matter where you go, there you are."

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the key word is glorified

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Mark
Member # 1819

- posted      Profile for Mark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont suppose anyone has been saving the images from these auctions for reference? I need some more shots of the McKinley drydock for a model I am making but the auction has been disgarded by ebay.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been saving them- i'll se if I have any of that model.
Mark
Member # 1819

- posted      Profile for Mark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, that would be much appreciated.
Kobi
Member # 1360

- posted      Profile for Kobi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you search for it in the auction listing archive? http://startrekpropcollector.com/trekauctions/

--------------------
Visit Andorian's office, with new section all about Kzinti!

Mark
Member # 1819

Thats spot on, thanks very much
Johnny
Member # 878

For more images of the station check out this guy's website

http://www.ncc1701.us/19.html

He bought the model and refurbished it.

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny:

But the Battlestar Galactica auction is where it's at now. [Smile] They're selling the bleedin' Vipers.

OMG!?! WHAT!?! No... (Way cool though - I want one!) [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny:
For more images of the station check out this guy's website

http://www.ncc1701.us/19.html

He bought the model and refurbished it.

That guy has done a WONDERFUL job in his restoration work. Have a look at his whole site people! WOW! [Smile]

Anyone know what that GINORMOUS E-D nacelle is!?! Was that from Pre-emptive Strike??

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mark
Member # 1819

I actually saw that site before trying over here but I didnt have a clear idea of how the thing should look from the top.

I might try emailing him for some more pics [Razz]

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps