Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » How about that third nacelle (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How about that third nacelle
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still not bad.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet model, Shikkie!
I had forgotten that we model in the scame scale (though I still have your old site bookmarked).
YOu should get back into modeling now that the styrene stets you used to kitbash from are available again (dirt cheap too!).

Lurker, a bunch of my models are kits, some resin, some not, and still a bunch more are scracthbuilds or "scratchbashes" where some parts are from kits, and still others are scratchbuilds that have been made into kits by various companies.
Most of my more recent stuff are kits though- I just dont have as much time for modeling as I used to!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice model. Did you carve it out of a bar of soap while you were in the joint?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zing! Two Shik jokes in one day!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't build anymore, Jason. Nowhere to leave stuff, not enough time, not enough money, can't be bothered, etc. I just don't care anymore. Haven't for a long, long time.

That's about 3 years pre-klink, my lemon-faced liege.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just to answer Mars' original question... "Roddenberry's Rules of Starship Design" were concocted to discredit Franz Josef's designs from the ST:TM after the two of them had a professional falling out in the early '80s.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Okay so I guess nowadays we can whole-heartedly disregard da rules. Thanks!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Absolutely.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.