Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » TOS Enterprise - For the Scalemongers...

Author Topic: TOS Enterprise - For the Scalemongers...
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Courtesy YouTube, a CG comparison of just how big the Enterprise-nil is compared to a 6-foot blue guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tq0wVRuUFLk

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt like V'Ger freakin' out at all the carbon-units infesting Enterprise. They were all over the ship like lice! [Smile]
Lurker Emeritus
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for Lurker Emeritus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cap'n, Sir! We cannae go tae warp with all them little blue men standing all o'er the ship, Sir!"

"Jim! You just can't do it, Jim! They'll all DIE! It's inhuman!"

"Captain, I must disagree. As Mr. Scott has already pointed out, they are little blue men, not little red men. Therefore, they are in no danger."

"Damn your icy green Vulcan blood, Spock!"

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy posts on Scifi-meshes. He's still making the 1701 model, recently concentrating on the rather snazzy shuttlebay.

That video's a great way to show the scale of the ship. Makes me wish there were some excuses to walk out onto the hull in TOS(I know, it would've looked awful). Sure, they did it in Enterprise, TNG and FC, but that's just not the same.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps