Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Defiant/Akira (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Defiant/Akira
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding a girl into anime-lovin' Vietnadian comedians is a tought gig.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or so we'd LIKE you to think. God bless my feckless wit, charm, and cunning mastery of French Canadian linguistics!

Anyway, to amend the previous post, the accepted WIDTH of the Miranda saucer is the same as the Connie saucer. The classic screenshot of the Defiant alongside the Sitak and the Majestic shows:

-

That's what I've been extrapolating it from.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mark, you need to get laid."

Even if it was intentional, the level of irony contained in this statement exceeds that of everything else ever posted on Flare combined, including Omega's proclamation that he had become a liberal.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...including Omega's proclamation that he had become a liberal
... what?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to come down from the mountain sometimes, Zeus.

Also, that shot means nothing. Perspective, anyone?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Accounting for perspective, the Defiant is at least as long as the Miranda saucer.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps