Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » I have Something To Offer (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have Something To Offer
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, man...you started it from the outset of topic generation. Walk around with a sign saying SHOOT ME, you're probably gonna get shot.

That being said, in terms of shiplist, no you cannot have a look because I'm still editing & then it'll be webposted for all. But we'll just say that I outweigh your master list by a little over 97,000 entries.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just what are your sources for some of these names on your canon list... such as USS Paris? And I would leave out USS Lollipop as we all know that's not an actual existing ship in the Trek universe.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat, it is a good ship though.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
Just what are your sources for some of these names on your canon list... such as USS Paris? And I would leave out USS Lollipop as we all know that's not an actual existing ship in the Trek universe.

It appears that his list is based largely on some of our own lists that have been posted in the past. I just updated MINE today. I have it color-coded according to what kind of information it contains. That should clear up a little of the confusion.

Specifically, the Paris was mentioned in the the early "In Thy Image" draft of the script for TMP, as were the Aswan, the Boston, and the Delphi.

The Lollipop is, of course, a fictional ship. [Wink]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shirley you are joking?

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* Shirley Temple, who did one of the more famous performances of that song?

We need a :fishslap: smiley.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Oh, right. Sorry.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Thanks B.J..

--------------------

Irishman
Member # 1188

- posted      Profile for Irishman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not joking.

And don't call me Shirley.

--------------------
This is just fun...it's not life...keep this in mind and we'll all enjoy it much more

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

You also Irishman.

Would you prefer Shirleigh?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps