Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Shields during the Dominion War (Page 11)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Shields during the Dominion War
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it just had more episodes in general. About 60 more, give or take.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enterprise had it's share of good episodes. A very small share, mind you, but still a share of good ones.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev: Yeah, I know, I was talking about a ratio, good to bad, not number of good overall. This way we compensate for the difference in episode numbers [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Damage" and " In a Mirror Darkly" are some good hours of Enterprise television.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Coto did a good job once he got stuck in, but there are a couple of good stories in the first seasons.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Broken Bow perhaps?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having watched on Sci-Fi channel I thought there were some good eps. Or it was going on my like lichen.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

"Or it was going on my like lichen."

What???

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Growing on me" you mean? [Razz]
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I have had a bad set of Mondays for a few weeks, 21 Mondays in a row, so it was going on me, wide putrid streams of nastiness.

I'll and R and a W please.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I like ENterprise on mondays on sci-fi. When the series started, I was just in fourth grade, and didn't look much farther past the big battles and the cool fx. ANd those eps which I did try to understand, I did so rather poorly. So, it's nice to watchi it again. WOw, if Ent had continued, this year would've been it's final season....

Both DS9 and Ent are on Yotube now, so I can
watch them when ever I want pretty much

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeepSpace9Eps

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnterpriseEpisodes

--------------------

-George Carlin

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I like ENterprise on mondays on sci-fi. When the series started, I was just in fourth grade....

[Eek!]

Let's see, fourth grade (1983/1984).... I was watching stuff like Transformers, Knight Rider, GIJoe, Star Trek & BSG reruns.....

waitaminute....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I would have loved to have been around when Transformers originally came out. I am a Transformers collector, and those original toys are expensive now.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
Let's see, fourth grade (1983/1984).... I was watching stuff like Transformers, Knight Rider, GIJoe, Star Trek & BSG reruns.....

waitaminute....

Well played. And you & me both, mister.

When I hit middle school & early high school, Saturday afternoons were great, for WWOR Channel 9 out of Secaucus had 6 hours of NBC/Universal shows on: 2 hours each of Airwolf, Knight Rider, & A-Team, from noon to 6.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

When I was in 4th grade, I think I mostly watched Ninja Turtles and occasionally Star Wars or TNG...I wasn't a very nerdy kid, I guess. My brother and I spent most of our childhood playing massive amounts of videogames until our hands were literally blistered.
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.