Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Shields during the Dominion War (Page 9)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Shields during the Dominion War
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you've got your father's eyes, just like Topper Harley?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be a bit too young for this one. Who is/was Topper Harley?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
So you've got your father's eyes, just like Topper Harley?

"He has my father's eyes..."
"GOMEZ. Take those out of his mouth...!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Adams Family? I have a friend that looks like cousin it, or will in a few years.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I may be a bit too young for this one. Who is/was Topper Harley?

clicky
and just for fun...clicky 2...though you really might be too young for that first clip. [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Ah well, I am not too well versed in cinema. Lets see, the last movie I saw in theatres was Mission Impossible 3 nearly 2 years ago.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You paid to see that? Well, you were 13. When I was 13, I paid to see all sorts of awful things, like Crocodile Dundee II.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to see Lost in Space in theaters...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Me too! Power Rangers, also. Man, my mis-spent youth... [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Yeah, I went to see it with my girlfriend, actually, she dragged me to see it. Whew, thats how long Its been since I was associated with a girl, my first (and sadly only) lady friend too.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
^Me too! Power Rangers, also. Man, my mis-spent youth... [Frown]

Oh God, don't remind me.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

About power rangers. They seem to have got infinately crappier over the years. I remember when i used to watch it like 8,9,maybe 10 years ago, the series were good. i was watching a new episode with my brother the other day, and I was appauled. The red ranger looked like he was reading off of a teleprompter. It sucked. And mighty morphin power rangers the movie was pretty good. At least as a six year old i thought it was good, and i think I still do.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what was the bluish glowy thingy anyway?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ended up at the Power Rangers article on Wikipedia during a marathon recursive-clicking session...there have been a *hell* of a lot of incarnations! With different themes and a canon all its own and crossovers and things...
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My worst cinema experience trumps all of yours. Under severe protest, I was dragged to see a Vin Diesel film where he becomes a baby sitter (I forget the title.) As the pattern goes the dragging was done by a female friend, but I only agreed on the condition that we see two films that day and I chose the second one.

I chose Sin City, therefore I won.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps