Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Unused Kzinti ship CGI from ST: Enterprise (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Unused Kzinti ship CGI from ST: Enterprise
Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Don't forget that one episode where the Enterprise creates an inflatable balloon version of itself.

It's no more ridiculous than an alien culture stealing someone's brain...after that the Enterprise is entitled to go have a nervous breakdown and find comfort in a balloon. [Razz]
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1N6SfoGabc

There's just so much wrong here, more than I can ever list in this one post. Sure, TOS could be just as bad, but at least there wasn't any bad Scooby-Doo animation.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see this on Adult Swim. Now.

or was that the reason Paramount put it on DVD in the 1st place? [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, I was thinking the same thing. I mean if they could do for Peewee's Playhouse.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way would PeeWee (er?) would allow this. Too many chances to remind everyone about his masterbation habits... what i meant about Parahump is that since they are selling the TOS-A series on DVD's, they probably would not allow a parody series of Star Trek in such a fashion. (does anyone know the story on G4's parody clips with old school ST toy figures? Spock's Casa!

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Umm...What I meant was that if Adult Swim aired PeeWee's Playhouse, then it could also air TOS-A. Masturbation aside, TAS already does a good job of making fun of Trek.

Incidentally

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just subscribed to that TAS channel the other day. I have always wanted to see some of those episodes.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behold! Hilarity!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

More zanyness!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now want that game.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps