Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » First Contact ship sizes (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First Contact ship sizes
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are ongoing- since 2000
Many are collected into Omnibus editions- I only have the story in that Dominion wars collection, but it refers to the "small ship" and simmular wording.
I think the crew is said to be under 100.
It might be worth reading just to see if they give the ship shuttles- that notch under the bridge could probably give birth to a shuttlepod.

Any size is better than the silly DS9:TM placeholder.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
It does feel like we've slipped into a time warp. Who's been fooling around with the red matter again?!

It was me.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's your pee-pee, and while it may indeed be red, it does not affect time-travel.

Unless you black out afterwards- then it may seem as though you traveled forward in time- an tiring process, no doubt. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps