Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » SOTL 2010?

Author Topic: SOTL 2010?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone picked this one up yet?

Scans?

pleeeeze?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOT! BOT! BOT! Killz it! Killz it!

*giggles* go out and buy it, you lazy fart!

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you look up on Drex Files, he's posted some of the images from the new calendar, you can also look at some of the images on Amazon. Not much to say really, the only thing I found truly impressive is Andrew Probert's sketch for a Romulan Drydock which really cool looking.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that drydock was sorta cool- I think he way overused the "Romabout" from DS9 on that though (shrugs)- I want to see a better image of those purple workbee things from the extreme right hand side of the image.

quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
BOT! BOT! BOT! Killz it! Killz it!

*giggles* go out and buy it, you lazy fart!

I'd buy it if I could find the damn thing- Barnes & Noble and Borders carry every other assinine calander imiginable but not this- and mail ordering one off Amazon only insures that the mail-lady folds it into my 4x10" mailbox
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I ordered one of SOTL calenders one year from Amazon and in came in packaging, not shoved into my mailbox which can barely hold a single envelope.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.