Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The help with new Star Trek Deck plans and reference material. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The help with new Star Trek Deck plans and reference material.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome back! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Gerard! (this sounds as if I had been here all the time, :cough:)
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Welcome back Austin!
Welcome back to The Collective: your alcove is just the way you left it.

That's great to know Jason. I'll be regenerating a little then... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Gerard - Gilso
Member # 1213

- posted      Profile for Gerard - Gilso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello folks dam its been a while since I last posted here about 2 or so years, I was looking for reference material for my new under constructed web site.. Well its now gone live at this address, hosting is for a year and I have redesigned the whole web site and added in what was a gem of Trek Lore Deck plans. There are two sets at the minute, Ent-A and the Miranda Class. The bulk of the site is made up of the deck plans due to the special work that I put into them.

Please be warned I am still working on a less graphic site, but due to the Internet speeds have increased some what and more importanly monitor screen size's in the last 10 years since I last hosted the site.... I will be adding single ship charts again but in larger download formats, about 1mb to 3-4 depending on what is available.

Its been a hard slogg getting here and do enjoy the new web site, I do warn you to get the full effect of the Miranda Class Deck plans a monitor min screen size of 1920 x 1080 is advised. The Ent-A is was done when the standard was 1024 x 786 or that close.

Do leave a comment and feed back as well, If any one does know where I can get the New Ent-A film ship line drawig or blueprint or knows some one where I can get a set please do let me know.

Gerard - Gilso

My New Site address is http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.com/
and the old one is http://www.strekschematics.utvinternet.com/ but I lost the FTP details to update this so I can't do any thing to this ..

--------------------
Gerard - Gilso of
Gilsostartrekschematics

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Gerard. I did a quick check on the plans to see how they look at 2560 x 1024 (dual 1280 x 1024 monitors) and it looks pretty good. But, I must ask: how many browsers have you tested your site on? It seemed rather wonky running Chrome.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Gerard - Gilso
Member # 1213

- posted      Profile for Gerard - Gilso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Fabrux the site was tested on both chrome and Fire fox was ok on testing on local server but found that live that was a different result. Some of the pages are as you say are wonky, so working on adding a web bowser fire fox or chrome choice to both Deck plans, and an additional two screen choice's for the Ent-A deck plans. Hope this extra work will resolve this issue and to have the work completed this weekend 27 July 2014.

Gerard

--------------------
Gerard - Gilso of
Gilsostartrekschematics

Gerard - Gilso
Member # 1213

Dam its been a while since I posted here peeps. Well hello one and all, letting you all know whats been happening.

Since I posted last I have a new web site up and running with all new material on the Star Trek blueprint / schematic front.

As you all know I had a web site up and running which to be honest was ok and put together and run by me with pretty crap graphics menus but the blueprints was the main stay for the site and to give reference material to all the the fans out there.

Well the site has been posted since 2014 but was away for a year due to a few family deaths so i could not update until now, I am back with a vengeance and bringing new and updated Trek ship blueprints to today monitors. The smallest blueprint / schematic size is now 1920 x 1020 min and some are about 5 to 10 m/b in file size.

There been a big core dump on Ships from the Voyager Series available at present are all ships from the Klingon, Romulan and Dominion. Check out the site update for more information.. I am working on doing a 11 ship blueprint core dump in the Federation Section with in the week .

The Site address is http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.com/

DO enjoy......

--------------------
Gerard - Gilso of
Gilsostartrekschematics

Capt. Kaiser
Member # 10511

- posted      Profile for Capt. Kaiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool site [Smile]

I remember way back in 97 or 98 when I first saw your site [Smile]

--------------------
If your not laughing your not living

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps